Voices of Hope & Healing
Friday September 9, 2022 12-4pm EST
Focused on personal empowerment and promoting strategies to enhance resiliency, our Resiliency Forum brings together inspirational speakers, empowering clinicians, talented artists, life-changing authors, and noted professionals, all dedicated to enhancing our ability to bounce-back and thrive.
In 2021, 7000+ participants from 111 countries around the world, joined together to focus on strategies to enhance their resiliency in an ever-changing world. 37 celebrities shared their voice & vision for personal empowerment in a 4-hour webinar that included Arianna Huffington, Erin Brockovich, Alanis Morissette, Jack Kornfield, Edith Eger, Alisyn Camerota, Kristin Neff, Pete Buttigieg, Tito Jackson and 30 other remarkable presenters. Additionally, we hosted 6 Global Influencers from Jordan, Australia, Ireland, Canada, Rwanda, and the Ukraine.
This year we will be adding an “on-demand” option which will allow you access to watching our webinar for one week after the date of presentation. Participants must be registered prior to September 8th to attain the access code to the replay.
THE LARGEST RESILIENCY WEBINAR ON THE PLANET
- Over 40 Presenters with diverse talent & expertise
- FREE Continuing education credits available
- Certificate for professional training & licensure
- 4-hour live-streaming webinar & now a new “on-demand” option with registration
September 9, 2022
- FREE registration with international participation
- Strategies to enhance resiliency and happiness
- Focus on international groups that are changing the world
- Presenters donate their time and talent for this life-changing event
Our Remarkable 2022 Team
Celebrities, Clinicians, and Inspirational Speakers
CLICK each presenter to learn more
Oleksandr Elkin, PhD
Director Ukraine EdCamp Educators
Website | Facebook | Instagram