Jurie is a global resilience expert and founder of Driven, a research and technology organization focused on building human resilience. Jurie has developed various innovative and accredited resilience programs, including Resilience First Aid, the AI-powered Driven Resilience program, and High Adversity Resilience Training (HART). These programs are used by various universities, defence, government, organizations, and therapists worldwide. Jurie has published books such as Executive Resilience, reports such as the National Resilience Index, and multiple research papers on the neuroscience of resilience, resilience assessment, and new analytics frameworks to better understand the deeper functioning and value of resilience.
BOOKS & RESEARCH
- The Neuroeducation Toolbox – Practical Translations of Neuroscience in Counseling and Psychotherapy (First Edition) – Contibutor – 2020
- Executive Resilience: Neuroscience for the Business of Disruption – 2018
- The Predictive 6 Factor Resilience Scale – Clinical Guidelines and Applications – 2016
- Think Lean Fast – Healthy Living for Busy People – 2016
- Think Lean Method – Whole-Brain Healthy Living – 2014
- National Resilience Index – Australia 2021 – November 2021
- RARE – Developing the RARE Framework to Operationalize the Exposome in Mental Health – Jan 2021
- Building Resilience Through a Virtual Coach Called Driven: Longitudinal Pilot Study and the Neuroscience of Small, Frequent Learning Tasks – July 2, 2019 International Journal of Neuropsychotherapy
- Predictive 6 Factor Resilience Scale – Domains of Resilience and Their Role as How an improvement in resilience boosts job satistifaction – Nov 7, 2017 International Journal of Neuropsychotherapy
- The Predictive 6-Factor Resilience Scale – Neurobiological Fundamentals and Organizational Application – May 2016 International Journal of Neuropsychotherapy
PAST RESILIENCY CONFERENCE-GLOBAL INFLUENCER
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
HOW I STAY RESILIENT
Strong sense of purpose, ruthless prioritization, expect challenges, maintain meaningful connections, and take good care of my health!
FAVORITE RESILIENCE AFFIRMATION
Resilience is the most valuable superpower that humanity can learn, build, and support in each other.
We are so excited to have Jurie on our Team. He is a valuable addition that comes to us from Sydney, Australia.