History: The Largest Resiliency Webinar on the Planet
- Over 5000 participants registered for our historical 2020 webinar.
- Live-streaming Webinar with presentations for 4.5 continuous hours.
- Participants represented 69 countries around the world, creating the largest resiliency conference on the planet.
- Participants were registered in 6 /7 continents.
- 29 celebrities which included:
- Musical Talent: Alanis Morissette, India.Arie, Rhonda Ross, Omar Wilson, Dominque Hammons, Ruben Studdard
- Clinicians & Physicians: Tara Brach, Edith Eger, Harville Hendrix, Helen Hunt, Cynthia Tuohy, Elaine Miller-Karas, Jill Carnahan, Bryan Robinson, Joy Miller
- Inspirational: Glenn Close, Arianna Huffington, Bobbi Brown, Julianne Hough, Erin Brockovich, Michele Sullivan, Lee Child, Agapi Stassinopolos, Del Shores, Kron Moore, Fritzie Fritzhall
- Political: Dr. Jill Biden, Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson
- Provided continuing education credits for licensure of professionals.
- Charity donations by participants were directed to #FirstRespondersFirst for mental health needs.
Our Resiliency Mission
Focused on personal empowerment and promoting strategies to enhance resiliency, our Forum brings together inspirational speakers, empowering clinicians, talented artists, life-changing authors, and noted professionals, all dedicated to enhancing our ability to bounce-back and thrive.
Our goal is to share creative and innovative strategies for dealing with the unexpected earth-shattering event that has changed every American’s life. We offer new methods to reframe American’s experiences and support each participant toward discovering a “new normal.” We know Americans want more than to survive the pandemic; they want to thrive from it. Our mission is to assist participants to discover strategies for being grateful, finding purpose, examining personal meaning, and building resiliency.
Our team of speakers contribute their time and talent to create a meaningful change in our world. Our team shares their expertise and “voice” in our free webinar event which focuses on helping people become more resilient & thrive.
Our webinar is offered at no cost, however, we ask participants are asked to donate monies for identified social justice issues that affect our mental health and well-being. We will be announcing our recipient charity in the coming months, and we are asking participants to participate in our “change by giving” project.